Who Can Sponsor A Student in Canada

Most applicants who apply for a study permit seek financial assistance from a family member or a close relative to help offset their educational expenses. A sponsor can be anyone; however, it is best when your sponsor is an immediate family member such as your parents, spouse, or siblings. If you plan to use a sponsor to aid your educational expenses, they must at least have more money in their bank account than what is required by The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for your tuition and living expenses. For instance, if your tuition and living expenses are CAN $25,000, your sponsor should have at least CAN $35,000 in their bank account. After giving you the CAN $25,000, they will have CAN $10,000 remaining.

Theme by loginhit