How to Delete Mobile Legends Account.
Are you fed up using your Mobile Legends account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to cancel your Mobile Legends account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
How to Delete Mobile Legends Account
There are many methods to delete your Mobile Legends account, they include:
- Delete account via email
- How to delete legends account in Gmail
- Delete mobile legends account in facebook
- Cancel legend account on Google Mobile
- How to delete mobile legends (ml) account android or IOS
How To Delete Account Via Email
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
Step 3. On Subject Type “ REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
How To Delete Mobile Legends Account in Facebook
- Open Facebook in a browser. This includes Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera mini
- Click ▼. This is in the top right of your screen.
- Now click Settings.
- Click Apps and Websites.
- Now click Show all.
- Then click the Mobile Legends app icon.
- Click Remove App.
- And finally, click Remove.
How To Cancel Legend Account on Google Mobile
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Under “Accounts,” touch Google and then the account you want to remove.
- Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account.
How To Delete Legends Account IOS or Android
Simply Uninstall the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang application.
Do this by going to your settings > General > iPhone Storage > Find the App and Click it > Delete App. Meanwhile uninstalling might be different for others.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.