How To Delete MapleStory M Account.
Are you fed up using your MapleStory M account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your MapleStory M account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, MapleStory M is an Open World MMORPG game for Android and iOS users in which users have to cross the mentioned path in order to win. The online application allows its users to create or edit account information, customize your character, browse the world of fantasy which you can explore at your will since it’s a world game and purchase items related to your character so that you can defeat the enemy more easily.
How To Delete MapleStory M Account
Cancel MapleStory M Account Via Email
You can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete Your Account Within The Game
Deleting a MapleStory M account takes place within the game.
- Access the Main Menu.
- Access the Options Menu.
- Locate “Delete Account” under the Info menu tab.
- Select “Delete Account” to trigger the disclaimer message.
- Select “No” to return to the Options Menu.
- Select “Yes” to unlink a mobile account from MapleStory M and begin the “withdrawal process” (account deletion).
- Meanwhile, the full account deletion procedures will be completed after 7 days have passed from the time the withdrawal process was started.
- Note: At any time during the withdrawal process, you can start the app, link the same mobile account to MapleStory M, and halt the withdrawal process to recover the game account.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.