How To Delete ExpressVPN Account.
Are you fed up using your ExpressVPN account, and as such you wish to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your ExpressVPN account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, ExpressVPN is an online virtual private network for computers and phones that securely and anonymously connect your device on the websites. The online website allows users to create or edit account information, choose a plan of your choice, pay for the software using various payment methods and connect your device on the internet to browse the web anonymously.
How To Enable Or Disable the ExpressVPN Kill Switch
- Start your ExpressVPN app. Open your ExpressVPN app, if it hasn’t automatically started with your system.
- Open the menu. In the app.
- Click the hamburger menu button in the upper left part of the app window.
- Click Options.
- Locate the Network Lock settings.
- Check/uncheck the Network Lock option.
- Click OK.
- Connect to a server. So all you need to do now is connect to a server and you can resume your online activities with ExpressVPN.
How To Delete ExpressVPN Account
Note, you can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
Step 1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
Step 2. Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
Step 3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
Step 4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email
How To Cancel VPN Subscription
- Login to your account
- Click on “Services”->“My services” menu link at the top of the page and you’ll see the list of your VPN services.
- Click on the button at the right of the VPS you want to cancel.
- Meanwhile, in the top menu, you will see the “Management actions”->”Request Cancellation” button.
- Click the button to cancel your subscription
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.