We’re Bunnings, and we’re all about providing the best home improvement across Australia and New Zealand. We’re all about offering our customers the widest range of D.I.Y. products at the lowest prices, but best of all providing a service that is second to none.
As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers
- Merchandise and replenish products
- Operate registers
What we need from you:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team
- To be on your feet assisting with customers across a wide range of retail hours
Some of the benefits on offer when you join us:
- A team-based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Further training, from product training to leadership development
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
- Team discount, incentives and offers from corporate partners
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
Application Website: https://bunnings.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/