Commonwealth Masters Scholarships is currently open for all international students who wish to study in London on scholarship.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s study in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
You should apply to study at a UK university which has a part funding agreement with the CSC. View a full list of UK universities with part funding agreements
Level and Field(s) of study:
Masters Degree Programme under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Number of Scholarships:
Citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country,
Commonwealth Masters Scholarship value/inclusions:
Each Scholarship provides airfare to and from United Kingdom, tuition and examination fees, stipend, thesis grant (if applicable), initial arrival allowance, among others. Please see the 2018 Commonwealth Scholarship Terms and Conditions for full scholarship benefits.
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
• Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
• Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
• Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2023
• By October 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
• Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
• Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Deadline: 30 Oct/20 Nov 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept/Oct 2023
How To Apply
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…
All rights reserved.
This material and other digital content on this website is not permitted to be reproduced, republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed, whether in whole or in part without the prior and express written permission from https.www.Loginhit.com.ng.